WE ARE DEVASTATED, AND OUR APOLOGIES TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS
SEE YOU ALL 2 APRIL 2022
Brigadoon Grand Raffle
First there was the bushfires, then the floods and rain now COVID-19 which led to the cancellation of our 2020 Gathering. Because of this drastic chain of events we were unable to make any financial donations to our volunteer groups.
In an attempt to rectify this, Brigadoon will be holding a Grand Raffle for our 2021 gathering which will now be held on Saturday 17th April 2021.
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT BRIGADOON IS CANCELLED THE RAFFLE DRAW WILL STILL TAKE PLACE ON 17 APRIL.
There are some very generous businesses out there who have contributed to our raffle, and we would like to sincerely thank them for making this raffle possible.
It’s only through their generosity that organisations like us can continue to fulfil our goals and commit financial support to our volunteers.
The Raffle is going along nicely although sales are slow they are promising.
Attached is a copy of the Prize list and I would appreciate it if you would circulate/promote it through your Business, social media and contacts.
For the Business Community– Will you match our Pipe Bands
They have bought A BOOK of tickets ($100) and if they win a prize All members’ names go into the hat and the person drawn Wins the prize(s).
I hope that everything works out and we are able to go ahead with Brigadoon albeit perhaps on a reduced scale.
Welcome to the Bundanoon Highland Gathering, the “Premier” Scottish Gathering in Australia
Brigadoon is a non-profit registered charity (CFN13267) we do not make a profit in the business sense of the word. After taking into consideration all our costs and appropriating a management budget for the coming year, we distribute the Surplus Pool to the large number of volunteer, charity and community groups in the Southern Highlands that assist us in preparation and presentation of the gathering”.
When visiting Brigadoon take time out to experience the natural beauty, arts, wineries, culture and heritage of the Southern Highlands
“Coordinate a Scottish Highland Gathering, which will include Pipe Bands, Games, Clans and Scottish Dancing”
- Conduct an efficient sustainable, not for profit event that adds value to our local community.
- Nurture the ongoing preservation of the Scottish culture through involvement, exposure and educational opportunities.
- Present a family orientated event for all peoples, community groups, locals and visitors.
- Provide opportunities for contribution and involvement of volunteers and professionals.
- Encourage involvement by our youth through schools and youth groups to ensure future continuity
- Provide an opportunity for the business community to promote themselves through sponsorship
- Provide opportunities for charitable organisations to raise funds through volunteer work
- Enhance the profile of the local community as a tourism destination by showcasing the beauty of the Southern Highlands to the visiting public and thereby profiting from the long-term benefits
- Provide an off peak attraction for the benefit of the local tourism industry
Even after many successful Brigadoon’s, the Committee is constantly looking for ways to improve this very special day.
Whether praise, criticism or suggestion, your comments are always welcomed. So if you have an idea that will help make the Bundanoon is Brigadoon Highland Gathering even more spectacular, why not drop us a line to:
Bundanoon Highland Gathering
PO Box 74,
Email: Click here
Future Gathering Dates
2 April 2022
1 April 2023
6 April 2024
5 April 2025